Wednesday, April 22, 2015

CITY OF DREAM

Hi! I'm back!! Now, I'm at Senior High School. Yap, my mom always tells me that senior high school is really fun, unforgettable, and will miss every moments. That's right! But, many assignments are waiting me right now. It's okay, now I don't care about it, 1 week ago i had sweet escape with my mom. I really enjoyed my spring "holiday" in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is city of dream. Why? Hong Kong's economy is characterised by free trade, low taxation and minimum goverment intervention. Many people come to Hong Kong and falling in love like me and maybe Hong Kong is great city that all Chinese people proud of.


Who doesn't love Disneyland? Disneyland is still happiest place on earth right? Look! The tickets are really cuteeee!

what a cute waffle?! It's really delicious. Just HKD 50.

It's Golden Mickey show! That show is really popular in Disneyland Hong Kong. If you go there maybe you must watch the show. It was really really nice show. 


Wait my next blog!
upcoming blog : my outfit for spring holiday

2 comments:

  1. nice post! :))

    http://www.chippeido.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw! Hongkong! Like this post :D

    Kindly follow back ? thank you :D
    http://angelaanatalie.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete